How To Speak Frôstan/ Nonwherik

The soon-to-come language of Eben "Frostey"'s fiction universe. (Ðît Spēâk-Šœd Lûng în Spätēng-Hōlêbîn)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Intro/ ÊNƏRTƏRT

Hello. My name is Eben "Frostey," and I already own three blogs (Refer to my profile). I am an animator (hopfully not an ex-animator) who just recently got interested in language; so much so, I decided to make my own! This language, I decided, will be used in my cartoons in the most by having every one in there there speak it; of course, there will be subtitles, but I thought it would be nice to share this fictional language!
This language was originally titled as, Ikkelander, which is a Norwegian in-joke meaning, "No lands" (it was going to be based off of Norwegian and English); but I thought that this should have a much less insulting name, like a real language would. I titled this language, "Frostan," which I decided should be be not English-Norwegian, but on it's own with a few exeptions.
Well, enjoy the primer! HŌLTƏR ÐÊN!
-Eben "Frostey"/ ĦŌLÊBÎN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home